Edzná at one point was the largest and most important Maya city in what is now the Mexican state of Campeche, home to thousands and covering some 26 square km. Today it’s an eye-catching site, and an easy day trip from the city of Campeche (more properly, San Francisco de Campeche).
A Photographer’s Guide to Edzná is a comprehensive guide to the ruins, with an eye toward making the photographs you take there the very best they can be.
This eBook will give you:
- A road map and directions to help you get to the ruins
- A map of the structures in the ruins
- Photographic equipment suggestions — what I’d suggest that you take, what you can safely leave at home
- A description of any photography restrictions at the site
- Comprehensive descriptions (with images) of the viewable structures at the site, to help you plan your time there
- Descriptions of on-site facilities (restrooms, water, etc.)
- Enough historical background to help you make sense of what you see
- Tips to help you make the best photos you can at the site
- Exclusive buyer-only access to online supplemental content — links to additional material online, images you can download for computer or iPad wallpaper, and an editable “shot list” with maps and structure images (print it out and carry it along on your visit)
This eBook will cost $3.99 and is coming soon for Kindle, Apple devices, Nook, and via Smashwords for all other devices.